• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
leech~~

Save those Deer Antlers!

There may be money to be made! Who knew? shocked

Ray Lewis denies report he used deer-antler extract to recover from injury

pretty popular stuff on the other side of the world. there were rumors some of the yankees were using this stuff in recent years (jeter).

I did a little research and the velvet may just be the ticket.

Just another reason to talk the wife into me doing an early season Mule Deer Hunt out West.

I'd guess you'd scrape the velvet off and maybe pickle it? Or maybe grind it and make sausage.

Lewis is denying he took it, but we'll know for sure if his neck is all swollen and he's rubbing his head on the goal post in pregame warmups.

Lewis is denying he took it, but we'll know for sure if his neck is all swollen and he's rubbing his head on the goal post in pregame warmups.

laugh

Or during his dance he presses his knees together and pee's on them!

Kaepernick better hope nobody sprays any doe in heat on his backside before the game. shocked