• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Benjy

Battery status indicator?

Does anyone know of a product I can connect to the battery in my wheel house that will tell me how much of a charge is left? My generator charges my battery, but I like to run the generator as little as possible to keep the noise down. If I had a charge indicator that would help me plan out my charge time to line up with the least productive fishing hours. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I know when I hook up the vexilar to the fish house battery it shows the battery life on my vexilar. You can but the battery life indicators separate or just hook your vex up to the house battery.

I know when I hook up the vexilar to the fish house battery it shows the battery life on my vexilar. You can but the battery life indicators separate or just hook your vex up to the house battery.

X2, This is what im going to be doing. I was looking in the reeds catalog and you can buy the vexilar battery status for $25. Cabelas has a round gauge for $30. I liked the vexilar one a little better cause its small, flat, and has the mounting tabs.

I have a LED read out that plugs into cig. lignter outlet, it tells volts and has a red , amber, and green light so you can just look at it in the dark and know what the charge remaining is. I think Fishouse supply has them or just Google.

You can go to the big C store and buy a battery indicater gague, it is round like a amp or volt gague and has a switch you flip to show the status of the battery. It can be hard wired in and will monitor 2 different batterys. Most boats use these to check batterys.