• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DTro

Funny

LOL, me and my brother did the auger riding with his auger a few years ago...Alcohol may have played a factor haha...funny thing is he still uses the same auger with the same bit, good old eskimo smile

Thanks for posting this,DTro. I think we were talking about the out of control auger this last weekend. The phone on the bottom of the lake reminds me of something I saw on Sat too grin

Nice! grin

I recall the one somewheres in the middle where the guy thought he had a huge fish on and lost it and his buddy gave him the lure. The look on his face when the "fish" got off brought back memories of laughing at that one many moons ago.

That was pretty good. Those out of control augers were crazy! How does that happen?

I can't see how I'd get myself in that situation but if I did it looks like it would be hard to deal with!

Those out of control augers were crazy! How does that happen?

I am guessing idling a bit high or throttle stuck open, the rides it looks like they probably removed the auger drive bolt.

I saw a video a couple years ago I guy IN his portable blowing across the lake. Funny as heck. That would have been good to include there.

I believe it was in Michigan.

Lol the auger clips are nuts. That super long bit on that one can't be real can it??

Yeah, it's out of the arctic, it's real.