• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JosMN

Used 60 HP fourstroke tiller?

Well, I have been toying with the fact of getting a fourstroke for my boat for the past 2 years. I would be trading in my current 60 hp mariner tiller (any idea what I would get out of it on trade? runs well). Question is, anybody have a good recomendation on a place that has good used 4 stroke tillers out there? Also, brand specific isn't a huge issue for me. The main reason I would like a fourstroke is noise, and to not get smoked out all of the time backtrolling. My 3 year old daughter is getting to that age where she will want to basically start living with me in the boat, I dont want her to be breathing in smoke all day. Would definately want to get the max hp for my boat, which is 60. I use the big tiller 90% of the trolling that I do. Not looking to spend a huge amount of money, but enough to get me something realiable. Any help or recomendations would be great.