• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Danica dating Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Juneau4

Poor Ricky....I wonder if Danica's ego will allow her to be the 2nd place person in that relationship. I mean, how long before she gets tired of dusting off the mantle for Ricky's trophies, when she has none.

The relationship won't last the season...

Not I.

I guess she gets a spot in next year's Sprint Unlimited.

We'll see how she does in front of the crowd. Best of luck to her; she seemed very humble about the whole deal. As odd as it was to hear the pole sitter interview with her, it was more odd to hear the questions about what she thought of her boy friends qualifying effort and how she thought their racing would pan out.

You just don't hear questions about on the track romance. laugh

One thing to set a car up for qualifing for the 500 and another to have a great set up for the race.

Some set up for qualifing and the race and some just set up for the 500 race as you can win from the back.

Yes, Danica did win the pole but will she finish the race, I would guess half way through, she will be in the garage area.

One thing to set a car up for qualifing for the 500 and another to have a great set up for the race.

Some set up for qualifing and the race and some just set up for the 500 race as you can win from the back.

Yes, Danica did win the pole but will she finish the race, I would guess half way through, she will be in the garage area.

Well if she is JJ will probably be there too. Seems like he's spent a qite a bit of time there in plate races the last years. grin

I really hope the media will put this boyfriend/girlfriend thing to rest. If I have to hear these questions before and after every race it is going to be a long season! Pretty sad with the relationship of two rookies is hyped as much as a new car and the Daytona 500. With that said I wouldn't mind if the media covered the breakup fight for about a week so we could see her true colors.