• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tribulus

Hoffer

So, I just turned 49 - today. Have been working out pretty consistently the last 10 years or so. I do get into my "grooves" for a few months and then get just as bad for a few months. But since I am nearing that 5-0 mark pretty soon and Testosterone declines inevitably - I have been interested in slightly increasing testosterone levels without taking an RX. Of course Tribulus has been discussed for helping to naturally increase testosterone. However, as most things go...I have heard reports that studies have shown it useless. But also have heard many anecdotal reports that it does work. Anybody have any experience? any side effects one should be worried about? Dont want to lose my hair or anything like that smile

Depends on what brand of Tribulus you get. In most cases with testosterone boosters it will boost your test but only for a short time and not enough time for your body to take advantage of it. This is how a lot of companies get by with their claims. They do work but for such a short time that is basically throwing money away.Don't believe all the hype you hear about declining test, does it happen of course it does it's natures way aging, does it affect you as much as they say it does-absolutely not. And welcome to the 49 plus club.

My father at 65 was slowing down and miserable. There is a fantastic alternative Medicine clinic in Vadnais Heights with Chris Foley, MD. I send a lot of my patients to him and he is brilliant. He put my dad on the cream and then had to double his dosage to get his values up.

I noticed a little bit of benefit working out on tribulus. I noticed more from a product called tesosterip from Vitacost. I'm pretty young still. But my sex drive increased to the point of inconvenience like in high school and I even noticed becoming a little more aggressive at hockey.

If you're looking for the sex drive side of things it is a super complicated issue between mental and physical symptoms, but, L-Arginine is a vasodilator (makes ALL your blood vessels widen). I've taken it for cardio benefits exercising and this year elk hunting. It was pretty noticeable that I could hike harder at 12,000 ft. It also benefits your member.

Happy 50th!