• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Notime

You guys missed one!

We were on our way down to Park Rapids tonight after work and just south of Lake George by Pine lake road was a Timber Wolf standing in the ditch. Yes we are both positive, we watched it for about 15 seconds before it walked off to the east. Scruffy looking thing, looked confused and didn't know what was going on. He looked like he had mange on his hind end, or his fur was really ruffled. But he did not look like a healthy specimen. Just wondering if anyone else has seen any running around up here?

ya i have seen timber wolves around there. we have a cabin on potato lake and have seen them running around before and my grandma lives near huntersville and we have pictures of them on her property.

Riding snowmobile trails around Big Elbow Lake this weekend and we have seen one wolf track for every 4 deer tracks....and yes, I am talking timbers and not coyote tracks although we have seen plenty of those as well.