• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish House Heaters

fly

I am finally going to build a 5X8 skid house after using portables all these years. This house should weigh 600lbs when complete and fit in my utility trailer and be somewhat mobile. I am looking for a small vented heater for this house at a reasonable price. One that is not too large and does not take up a lot of space. Does anybody know where I can find one? I have a picture of a house for sale on gregory's list with a vented heater, but the guy never returned my email on what brand it is. I can post a picture of it later to see if anybody knows what brand it is.

After my son is gone off to college, I am going to build a wheel house in a couple years. I used the search button above and got a lot of good ideas. Thanks to all who posted their builds and ideas.

fly

Fly, Fleet has them but the big E auction site has some super deals sometimes. Stay vented though, don't get convinced to go ventless. I've been on this site for a few years and just was told a couple days ago the search on the left side is WAY better, and it is.

Fly why would you wait until your son goes to college .build it with him then do some sleep overs with him he"ll remeber those for the rest of his life. It doesnt have to be nothing fancy just my 2 cents

Fly why would you wait until your son goes to college .build it with him then do some sleep overs with him he"ll remeber those for the rest of his life. It doesnt have to be nothing fancy just my 2 cents

$$$$$$$

The kid plays 3 sports and he loves to duck hunt more than anything. Last summer he played on two baseball teams, throw in a few fishing trips and than football starts in the middle of August. He will help build the skid house this year and he will be back for the wheel house build in the summer in a few years down the road.

Yes it is a HomeComfort?? I got one at the fleet store in Bemidji. Mine is a 14,000 BTU. It is in a 7 x 10 house and works great. I usually have it on at about 1/2 way. Cost about $400.

Thanks!!!

I will start looking for one.