• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New wheel house

FWR

Does anybody here own a wheel house from Pontoons Inc in Hill City? Just curious about the build quality.

How about a wheel house built from Fish House Supply...again anybody own one?

Can't make up my mind to get. Skid house or wheel house for Mille Lacs.

I had an 8 x 19 from the Hill City manufacturer. Had a couple minor things I didn't like, but they fixed the problems no questions. All in all a decent house. The thing I liked was that they will build to suit. I now have a 8 x 24 tandem hydraulic. Just needed more room.

One thing I wish all of the builders would do is seal the steel frames with truck bed liner. I did that myself on my current one. Helps keep the rust down.

After I built this current one, I heard Yetti was going to start building 8 wides. I may have tried them.

IMO if I was fishing just one lake - depending on how much room needed, I would build a skid or buy an aluminum one.