• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Joe

FireBrite Sale

They are in stock and on sale.

Check them out. This is the last of the lights until the fall. Get them while they last. We will not except any orders that can't be filled.

FireBrites Here

Firebrite LED 39 inch 1st come first served: $23.99

Firebrite LED 48 inch 1st come first served: $26.99

No kidding, I just checked and it says out of stock. Put me down for one 48" set if they are available please!

How will one light up an Otter Cabin? Or do I need two? smile

I ordered mine way back in the beginning of December. Does this mean I will FINALLY get mine?

I love my firebrights but also have gotten some from northern bright lights and they are quality as well. A bit more expensive but if you cant get the HSO Firebrights these are another good option.

They are in stock. Site has been fixed. Order now they will go fast!

I just ordered one and it worked great. Thanks. Looking forward to some easier lighting options than I have been using!

Does anyone know if you can leave these wrapped around the poles in the hub houses when you fold up the ice house?? Just ordered the 48"..

you might be able too, but it might be a bit too much bending and twisting.

This is what I made for my Clam Hub.

Thats a great idea Dtro, thats probably what I'll end up doing...how big of hub is that?? the bigfoot one?? I have a quickfish 3 I'm assuming the 48" will light it up plenty

Yeah its the Bigfoot 4000

I have 3 strips, but its a bit overkill. One strip will most likely be plenty.

Yeah, I spiraled 3 lengths around the 5 gal lid all spliced together ran to battery.

Is t there a video of Borch or someone I stalling the firebrites in their flip over? I think he runs them inside the poles of his otter. I would be I retested to see how everyone runs theirs. I've got to 39" strands but I hate having the wires exposed.

I have a single 48" in my double flipover and with the white interior it lights it up just fine. One could say one more would be nice but it is brighter at night with the light on than during the day. Plenty of light to tie knots.