• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Championship Games

BuckSutherland

Buck the Niners have 5 rings to Pats 3 looking like 4 but not a lock.

I really dont care for Jim H. especially after the Vikes game the snakeinthegrass he is. It would really suck to watch/hear all the bee ess w/ the bros in the SB. I'm also chearing on the Pats so I don't have to watch Lewis' tonsils and tears one more time.

I have not been this disappointed since Macho Man lost the title to Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 5. In the words of the great Jesse the Body

"THIS MAKES ME SICK GORILLA!!"

Two more puke filled weeks of Ray Lewis pretending that he cares about God or anything other than himself. If it werent for the Ravens I would have predicted every single game correctly.

Go 9ers!!

Two more puke filled weeks of Ray Lewis pretending that he cares about God or anything other than himself.

Yep. Did you see the drama this guy mustered up after the game! Good grief I thought my 15 year old daughter had drama. This guy has got to be the biggest diva of all time. Me Me Me...........

The only thing that will draw my interest to this game is the SB board at work and watching to see if I win any money.

CBS coverage + Beyonce halftime + SF + Balt = sick

Jim Nance or Joe Buck??? Boy there's some choices. Beyonce?? I'm hopin for some kind of "slip".

Anyone else find this a little strange? How long was Ray in prison for anyways?

1853_1358737886.gif

Hugely strange. Obviously I don't know Ray Lewis, but the past two weeks and the next two weeks are going to be a huge media circus for him.

I wonder if Tebow is getting upset with Ray for stealing his God/Jesus bit?? It is truely disgusting. Maybe someone smarter than me could link up the Utoobe video of this puke "praying" at the 50 yard line after the game with all the reporters down there. I dont think I have ever seen someone shed so many fake and imaginary tears. Then we could all vomit on our monitors at the same time.

Maybe someone should tell the NFL that the Ravens secretly replaced Ray with Louis Farrakhan.

Or the pre-game 'Stevie Wonder' bob and weave... weepey eyes to the sky, saying "Thank You Father, Thank You Father" over and over. He is a side show! I would never use my religion as he does! But to each their own... he my have a different 'father' than I.

Good Luck!

Ken