• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

well im ready to get a new hunting buddy..i lost my casey last nov bad hips had to put her down..but now its time to move on and get a new pup im looking for a pure breed yellow lab with papers and good hunting parents anyone out there that has a litter or knows of one let me know...ice banger out

Icebanger,
I've got a 2 1/2 year old yellow lab I'm very happy with. (yellow (almost golden) not buff or white) I got her from a breeder down near Owatonna. She's the smartest dog I've ever had, good on grouse, and a great traveling and ice fishing companion. Also great with my 4 kids and the rest of the neighborhood ! wink.gif
Send me an email if your interested and I'll give you the breeders details.
I don't want to post the info on the forum w/o permission.

Or, if you're considering a chocolate, Bryce on this forum has some real nice looking dogs. Do a search for some of his postings and you should find a link to his HSOforum.
From what I've seen he tends to breed his dogs smaller (much like mine) so they're better in the brush and have fewer hip problems.
Twitter
[email protected]

The breader in Owatonna just had two new liters if your interested. I work with the guy and thats all he talks about. Great guy with top-notch labs.