• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frustrated!!

TruthWalleyes

I don't recall specifically what colors they had but I know they had several colors when I was in there about a week ago.

I live a few miles away I could probably swing in there over lunch to see if they still have some left. Or you could give them a call and see if they could put some on hold for you.

Yeah I had to chuckle when I read elsewhere on the interwebz (posted by the host of that show) saying that nobody gave the Slender Spoon a second thought until "we" featured it on shows this year.

HA! Call me nobody but I have a box full of them and been using them for years and I know a lot of other folks who have been as well.

Yeah I had to chuckle when I read elsewhere on the interwebz (posted by the host of that show) saying that nobody gave the Slender Spoon a second thought until "we" featured it on shows this year.

HA! Call me nobody but I have a box full of them and been using them for years and I know a lot of other folks who have been as well.

That may hold true to you Dtro, but I remember scores of Slender Spoons being available at stores over the years untouched. In part I remember them stacked full on the shelf last ice season in one of my favorite sporting goods store. This year its very difficult to find & get them at stores. Even ordering them now has delays. They are the "HOT" lure of the ice season if you ask me.

Its amazing when a good product has been around for years and it doesnt catch on fire till its given attention or promoted. So I actually agree with that host of that TV show for the most part.