• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

English Springer Spaniel Questions on my dog about ducking

Well my rents have an English springer spaniel, which is 4 years old. He loves water, But I am wondering since my parents won't let me get another dog will the dog we have work? He listens really well and has been to obedience school. I am just affraid If I bring him down to the pond all he will want to do is jump in. What should I do to get him in gear and somewhat trained for this upcomeing season. Oh BTW he has never hunted before, and I do take him for walks and he likes to scare the pheasants up in the tall grass where I bring him. And he is also affraid of geese. He went running after one and the goose bit him. I think it will take alittle more to get him into goose hunting lol!