• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I personally like the CarryLite Magnum or Super Magnum dekes. They are cheap, they hold up well, and they look nice on the water. I've had troubles with G&H and Flambeau weighted keels breaking in the late season cold(snapping the keel off)
The material CarryLite uses for their dekes remains soft on even the coldest days.
They also tolerate a poorly aimed water-rip fairly well in comparison.I'm hunting over the same doz I bought 7 seasons ago and they still look decent.
Purchase water keels for your walk/wade in spots and weighted keel for your motor in spots.
Just some different ideas to think about!
I love talkin' ducks, or any other type of hunting or fishing for that matter.If I can help out in any other way E-mail me or stop by my shop if your in town!
I

------------------

g&h by far are the best I've seen and used, they are the most realistic. Only negative for me is the heads for the goose dekes. They look super real, but can be a pain on those cold, frozen MN mornings.