• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

decoys?

im looking for decoys. mostly want goose but want some duck too. any brand and reasonable. would like to get a hold of 5 or 6 dz and 3 or 4 dz ducks.

Bluebill standard sized weighted keel carry-lite decoys with 8 hrs use. all rigged with line and weights have couple dozen 50/doz. Also have standard keel weighted canvasback decoys all drakes about 4 dozen line and weights 50/doz

I have 49 drake canvasback decoys, 9 hen bluebill-9 drake bluebill, 4 redheads, 5 goldeneyes all made by carrylite

4 drake bluebills, 6 hen bluebills made by flambeau
all one season old and used lightly

let me know what you want and where you are-I'm in stillwater east of the citites

Hi guys
I just saw the post. I have about 10 dozen Canada goose decoys which I have never used. They are the Flambeau Magnum Land water decoys. They have the built in pontoon underneath and are stackable. I believe they are 33" long. I would like to get $175 a dozen for them but make me an offer. I also have many duck decoys. I havent done any sort of an inventory but if there is something you are looking for let me know. I have probably 5-600 that I do not use. I would like some nice Magnum Mallards or Field MAllards as well as Canvasback floaters. If anybody would like to do some sort of trade I would be happy to consider. Thanks Chris Winchester

------------------
"Cross their Eyes"
Chris "Catdad" Winchester
507-263-8144
www.fishandgame.com/winchester
[email protected]