• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pond orth of Fugers (Intersection of Co. Rd. E and I St. Croix County)

On the DNR site there is an unamed lake at the intersection of I and E. I talked to Willow River state park Ranger who said that it is nearly dried up. But there is also a pond a bit further to the north that is rumored to hold fish. Any body ever fished this recently or hear of it being fished recently?

Also, on the west side of the road near the south end of Bass Lake there is a decent size small lake that looks promising. Anybody know anything about it? How about the small lake across the road from the landing on the north end?

I'm pretty sure it dried up after they took the dam out for the trout fisherman along with most of the other little honey holes around there.If you look at it on google earth its not much of a lake anymore.

I believe what you're talking about, there is a stream that runs through there that had several small dams backing up some nice fishing holes. Those dams were all removed several years ago leaving only shallow potholes. I doubt very much if you'll find anything there.

I heard there were fish in the lake across the road on the south end but that was when the water was much higher (15 years). I'm not sure about the other one on the south end it was connected to bass before the dam was removed but I think its shallow. The lake on the north end had fish in it to but that was when the water was higher not sure if they froze out or not haven't seen anyone fish them in years.