• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bero2121

Wanted: Strikemaster 9" Lazer Flight

I am looking for a 9" Lazer flight for my Strikemaster auger. The part number is LPD-9B but it appears Strikemaster no longer makes this flight in this size. My Dad has one and it cuts great but I can't find one anywhere! Does anyone have any suggestions where to look or have a used one for sale?

Thanks in advance

If not h and h in maple lake sellls them. They bought out SM supply of 9 inch and sell them on Flea bay

If it's getting that hard to find the bit, how about blades? Something to think about before you buy.

I had a 9" bit for a little while and did like the size. I've now got an 8" laser and 10" chipper for the perm. No problems finding blades at any stores.

Just some thoughts to chew on. Good luck.

If not h and h in maple lake sellls them. They bought out SM supply of 9 inch and sell them on Flea bay
Just checked, they only have two left on fleebay.

I have a 9" auger that is like brand new with an extra set of new blades. Please let me know if you are interested.

Called H&H and they are now out of the 9 inch. they did how ever say that now that Rapala is in the picture they might bring the 9 inch drill unit back.

Called H&H and they are now out of the 9 inch. they did how ever say that now that Rapala is in the picture they might bring the 9 inch drill unit back.

They should, I love mine perfect size.

I wish they would also. I just bought the 10 because they didn't have the 9 and I want to stick with Strikemaster.