• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

In stock magazines?

Hastings. Everything was market up at least 25%. Including not hard to find guns, ammo, etc. Guys had obviously gone to local big box stores and bought every box of .223 and were reselling for double the price. Way to gouge fellow sportsmen. I had a few choice words for a few of the booths. Luckily I am stocked on ammo. New DPMS going for over 2 grand is stupid. I guess u know where all the ammo and mags have gone. Private buyers trying to rip off fellow sportsmen. I'll happily wait in the backorder list before I pay those stupid prices. Pmags for 95 bucks, and people were buying them.

This cr@p makes me sick. I can understand raising prices if a ban went into place and they were definitely never available again, but doubling prices on a possibility? They're literally pricing people out of their 2nd Ammendment rights & I think its deplorable.

I've been noting which retailers are gouging and vowing never to shop at them again. I can see making a few extra bucks off this madness but to openly gouge customers is another story. There are a handful of people buying everything up and then reselling. I hope some of these guys get stuck with 1000s of Pmags when the bans don't happen. I see guys with 100s of magazines. You can only shoot one weapon at a time. If I need more than 10, it probably isn't gonna matter cause I'm gonna be dead anyways. Having enough magazines ready for a whole battalion isn't really gonna matter cause if you have that many people firing back, you aren't surviving anyways. Well, unless you are Rambo.

I put my name on waiting list for some metal M1A mags from CMI (the current mil-spec supplier). Got "in stock" notice today at about noon. Went to the HSOforum right away and it said 100+ in stock. I ordered 2-20rd immediately @$35 each (includes shipping).

I checked 1 hour later out of curiosity and they were all sold out.

Hastings. Everything was market up at least 25%. Including not hard to find guns, ammo, etc.

I stopped in briefly at the St. Cloud show this morning. I didn't see anything that looked like a deal but then again I didn't whip out a wad of cash and try to negotiate on anything. Left with one free visible impact target that a guy was handing out.

Hastings. Everything was market up at least 25%. Including not hard to find guns, ammo, etc. Guys had obviously gone to local big box stores and bought every box of .223 and were reselling for double the price. Way to gouge fellow sportsmen. I had a few choice words for a few of the booths. Luckily I am stocked on ammo. New DPMS going for over 2 grand is stupid. I guess u know where all the ammo and mags have gone. Private buyers trying to rip off fellow sportsmen. I'll happily wait in the backorder list before I pay those stupid prices. Pmags for 95 bucks, and people were buying them.

I saw the same thing happening at a gunshow in Fargo. Absolutely ridiculous. I don't know whats worse, the people selling them or the people dumb enough to pay the outrageous prices.

with the current "fear" running around right now, I am watching the prices on used AR15's....If I can get a great price for mine, I am willing to sell mine....The boat needs new electronics and I just don't get out to coyote hunt much any more, if I do go out in the future, I have a 243 that drives tacks almost as well as my AR......If the ban comes back, I know the prices will shoot through the roof and I will be clearing a little room in my safe.

A guy from my hometown had bought 500 30 rd mags for AR over the past 5 years, sold them all last week and is now gonna buy a new boat....supply and demand

It's different when it's a private seller just trying to make a few bucks. But when the big names start pricing their customers-which have spent a ton of $ wuth them over the years-out of buying something, that's when my business goes elsewhere. I understand that if I want to buy mags, an AR or .223 ammo right now I'm gonna have to pay a little more than a few months ago, regardless of where I shop. But $125 for used mags? I'll tell CTD where they can shove those and all their over-priced products.