• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

arent dogs great

NKLCOLT1911

If I leave so much as a cookie crumb or a gum wrapper in my pocket, I can kiss that piece of clothing goodbye.

Pretty sure you could just sew a patch over that and call it good.

he got through the pocket the leg itself and even went inside and chewed a hole in the inner liner, also chewed through the zipper so as they sit right now they cant be zipped down, my wife can fix the zipper and maybe some red green treatment on the rest and ill have a spare set.

apparently my dog must be weird, cause he doesnt chew up anything but his raw hides. I can leave a pizza on the floor and he wont touch it unless one of us tells him to.

Sorry about your bibs, I would look into some training time with the dog.

My dog chewed on a pair of Ice Armor bibs once, fortunately only down near the hem on the leg so it didn't matter to much. He's a 140 lb malamute way to big to punt down the hall over it!

Pretty funny there Snoozebutton.

Just last night my wife kicked our cocker off the bed as he was kinda squirrely for some reason. Showed him the door and shut it behind him. Woke up this morning to find he had been revenge chewing on one of my shoes. He never chews up anything. The only thing I can't figure out is why he got my shoe instead of hers. I had a little talk with him but it was like talking to a wall. Kids.

Because we breed dogs, we have puppies in the living room all the time. I wouldn't know where to begin listing stuff we have lost to the puppies. But here is one of the things we send home with our puppy people when they get a puppy:

A rolled up newspaper can be a very effective training tool. When a puppy has done something it should not, bring the puppy to the area where the offense occurred as soon as possible. Take a newspaper and roll it up tightly. Then hit YOURSELF while saying "I didn't watch my puppy!".