• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

I've got a Sitka Bivy45 in Mountain Mimicry that I'm going to sell. It's got a little blood staining on the front of it, but not bad and nothing that impacts functioning. This pack has been tweaked by Mike the Cheesehead (from this site) to lift up the load lifters so they are more functional. His adjustment worked great and lifted the load lifters so they are functional for me (if you do a search on this you'll see a detailed report that Mike wrote up on exactly what he did- but you can see it in the last pic below.)

The pack worked perfectly for me on my MT trip this past year (I'm writing up the story right now in the elk forum- titled something like "MT 2012 DIY Elk Hunt- Semi-live"). The reason I'm selling is because I'm biting the significant financial bullet and getting a Kifaru.

New the pack costs between $350 and $400, asking price: $175 PM me or e-mail me at scootsfishing "at" yahoo if interested.

P1010934.jpg

P1010935.jpg

P1010936.jpg