• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Cool Cats 2013

Will anybody be bringing a propane grill, small or large? I would just need to heat something up on it, some goodies wrapped in foil, they'll already be pre-cooked.

If not, I think they will taste just fine cold. smile

Sure there will be some there, but usually are hogged by the beans and chili...will see if I can find my camp stove. Thought "mr camper extraordinaire" would have something like that....oh wait you just use two sticks rubbed together for fire and rocks for cookware......

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about it PB, I need a new table top one anyways. I'll just pick one up. I just don't feel like putting one together tonight. lol

I've got a bunch of little backpacking camp stoves, but they wouldn't work in this case.

It's a good excuse to buy one, at least in my mind. smile

Hey everyone,

So this is my first Cool Cats and I am very excited. I lost my partner to go, so I will be coming up alone.

I will be bringing minnows and chicken liver.

If anyone is on the way on 94W, I am coming from St. Louis Park going 94W.

my email is: masoct3 (@) g mail.com

I'll be bringing a large propane burner base (the deep fryer variety). I'm sure it can be used a multitude of ways. smile

Just got back from the store with all my ingredients for Fish Balls. Time to start cookin.

Would it be wrong to sneak a few pieces of liver in the mix? grin

Hey everyone,

So this is my first Cool Cats and I am very excited. I lost my partner to go, so I will be coming up alone.

I will be bringing minnows and chicken liver.

If anyone is on the way on 94W, I am coming from St. Louis Park going 94W.

my email is: masoct3 (@) g mail.com

Glad your still coming! If you cant find a partner just look for a black suburban and a fatfish and clam tent with a little kid running around. You can set up right next to us and can help you out with anything.

Thanks Pushbutton!

I was wondering what arsenal I need to bring with me?

Specifically, do I need my sled? I would rather not bring it but if need be, okay. It just takes up quite a bit of room in my Toyota Camry. I would love to park near my Bigfoot and not bring sled.

I plan on bringing the following (please let me know about adjustments):

-Big Foot XL2000 (I can house more than myself, it might get really boring if I have no one to talk to..

-Mr Buddy w/ refills

-Vex FL-8se

-Chair

-Tackle

-Rods

-Bait

Anything else?

I really appreciate it, and plan on having a great time with all of you!

-Michael

You pretty much got it covered. Nope, no sled needed. Just drive on out, park it, and your good to go. I wont be there till around 8:30, but if you, or anyone gets there earlier and does not have an auger....go find the guy in a tin shed, he has a gator and loves to show it off grin Seriously though, this is a helpful bunch and just ask if you have questions.

I'm hoping to got there around 830. If anyone needs holes drilled let me know I will be in a frabill cabin next to a red jeep Cherokee. I brought my auger in the shop and got the carb adjusted for the real cold. All I ask is that someone let me know what depths the cats are at my vex got ran over last weeken.

I wont be there till around 8:30, but if you, or anyone gets there earlier and does not have an auger....go find the guy in a tin shed, he has a gator and loves to show it off grin

Funny guy! grin But he's right. I love showing off this awesome auger built by small company. They've done me right, and enjoy helping them any chance I get.

I'll explain the ION vs. 'Gator business off forum at the event, though.