• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Revere Traded!

pikestabber

Agree on all points thatoneguy. The 2 that will be playing centerfield this year are also very fast, but don't have noodle arms. I think this is what everyone always asks our pro teams to do in trade situations...sell high. I would bet that last year will be Revere's best year numbers wise. He is more likley a .260 average guy and his OBP is average at best for a lead off guy career .333

Parmellee has power and was a high pick. He deserves shot to win right field. Mastroianni had a great sept.- Reminds some of Dan Gladden. They will pick up another veteran with pop in bat to be a reserve OF and pinch hit. Another strong possibility not discussed is Mauer moving to RF. They have a real good catcher in AA.

.260 average guy ? With his speed I'll give him .280, and his weak arm matters little when your dead last 2 years in a row in the AL, so we get a guy who can gun out a guy when we lose 14-5. He's maybe 24 years old plays like a 16 year old energy wise, he'll be placing a world series ring on his finger soon I predict. The Nationals will be the new Phillies of the present. He didn't play the full year and tied for 12th in outfield assists, how poor was Denards arm Ben had 2 more gunned down than span, than again maybe centerfield is tougher for sure. I'm hear for ya Ben 12th in oufield assists best on the Twins, 124 games played does a game played count when you just pinch run ? Anyway, since we stink and will still smell this year, I will miss ya Ben.