• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TC Impact VS CVA Wolf

As a guy that is getting into Muzzy hunting for the First time, I cant tell you guys how much Ive learned over the past month reading your threads. Very Thankfull. A big box store has the Impact on sale for $200.00 this weekend and Id like to know how much of a quality difference there is between the two. And also why the Impact would only be $200.00. Is there somthing I should be leary of with that low of a price- The lowest Ive seen them is around $230.00. Im a die Hard bow hunter but I think this is another sport I could really be additcted to as well pretty quick. Thanks again.

Im fairly new to ML myself, so i may not be the best person to give my $0.02.

anyhow,

i dont think u'd go wrong gettin an Impact or Wolf. both are good brands.

i just picked up a CVA Optima cz of the stainless steel barrel which d hold up better to harsh environments a lil better and i really like the twist off breech plug design, no tools needed. i know a few buds that owns Optimas and theyve been very happy with them for the price theyre hard to beat $209 at FF

my 1st two shots using 295gr Ppwerbelt HP and 100gr 777pellets were touching at 50yrds. after 9 shots i got a 1.5" group at 2"high at 50yrds and was done sightin in

Good luck and hope this helped

I actually own one of each, an impact and a wolf. I like them both,they both shoot accurate groups at 65 yards for me. I shoot 100 grains of triple 7 and a 245 grain hollow point Powerbelt and have never been dissapointed. I don't have a complaint about either one of these guns. Flip a coin!