• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins Needs

Juneau4

starting pitching...where do they get that? who knows

Gibson has looked good in winter ball. Deduno and Diamond are okay

for 4 and 5 starters..Diamond maybe even higher.

Need an ace though.

I'm ok with Floriman at SS if the rest of the team hits.

2-3 new legit Starting pitchers, 2-3 new legit relief pitchers, 1 more outfielder with power and a big league SS. Then they can complete.

I agree with the need for an ace. Remember how nice it was when you could throw out guys like Santana, Morris, and Viola and expect a win that night? Ahhh the good old days.

Must be pitching with the cast off players the SF Giants have batting for them, they are as feeble in the hitting dept. as any team in the league. Don't need to score much to win if your staff is loaded with your pen. They didn't even have Roid boy Melky hitting for them or I'm slightly nuts Huff, he pinch hit yes so the National League recipe is load up on pitching with at least some guys that can blow it by you. The twins could use their MVP's performing at that level a couple more years.

Ozzie Guillen was just fired by the marlins...so there's the 1st upgrade right there.

And he was fired why??? He won 3 more games with the Marlins

then Gardy did with the Twins....big improvement!!

If they do get rid of Gardy, they need to go the way of the

White Sox and bring in somebody new, not a retread that has

been cast off by several other teams.

Great answer to the question...it almost is the

equivalent of a GB fan after a Vikings victory

asking how many Super Bowl trophies do the Vikes have.

How can one say that Ozzie would have done any

better here with the pitching staff that we had

this year.

At least here is a start in the right direction...

The Twins cleared big space off their 40-man roster on Wednesday, Oct. 24, declining their $6 million option on former closer Matt Capps and outrighting pitchers Jeff Manship, Luis Perdomo, Esmerling Vasquez, Kyle Waldrop, P.J. Walters and outfielder Matt Carson.

Ballplayers play the game-Managers and coaches just say who will play from those they have availible to play.

The Twins need Starting pitchers--Every team needs those. No team is going to trade them. Free Agency- or hope to get lucky like the Twins did with Pavano 3 years back.

Ozzie in Minnesota, his coaches office would be destroyed early and often, I don't think Ozzie beat the yankees the yankees probably beat the yankees more so that anything Ozzie told the guys. He just liked our pirranha's now he can swim with them down in the glades. When you have 2 former MVP's clubbin the ball like Denny Hocking you're going no place and good pitching beats good hitting, we need to focus on our staff big time. I bet Joe catching our guys is like I think I could join Ted W. in hitting over .400 if I faced these guys enough.

Starting Pitching.

2-3 QUALITY starters.

With Capps gone, move Perkins into the closer role.

Take care of the pitching and we'll start winning more games.

We have an adequate offense that last season more than likely quit trying after our starters routinely started games out by giving up 5 runs.