• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Still Riding?

JOHNBIGDOG

Rode it to work this morning. I live up by the Fargo/Moorhead area and the forcast is calling for 75 degrees with a 5 - 10 mph west wind. Great day for riding up here today. Although I did get hit by a few sprinkles this morning, but it'll be a beautiful ride home this afternoon.

Got out for a nide 125 mile ride today. Sun was out for about half it, when the sun went behind the clouds got a little chilly. Don't think it made it past 57 degrees up here. Hope there a few more of these this year.

Rode her down to the barn (storage) a few weeks ago, before leaving the country for an African mission trip. Awfully tempted to let the bike go in the spring. Now living in NW Minnesota our riding season seems too short to justify having a bike sitting around for 5-6 months of the year.

What would I buy with the money I get from selling the bike? Well a nice boat of course! That would only sit in storage for 5-6 months of the year. Huge difference!!!! wink

Rode her down to the barn (storage) a few weeks ago, before leaving the country for an African mission trip. Awfully tempted to let the bike go in the spring. Now living in NW Minnesota our riding season seems too short to justify having a bike sitting around for 5-6 months of the year.

What would I buy with the money I get from selling the bike? Well a nice boat of course! That would only sit in storage for 5-6 months of the year. Huge difference!!!! wink

Yea.... about that...

Anyway, I put on 40 miles last weekend. This weekend may not be as enjoyable

Oh man, leech, my barn is nothing BUT toys! 3 sleds, 2 go-karts, 3 riding mowers, 2 bikes, 2 ATV's, a camper, a cheap boat, tillers, implements, etc., etc...

I'm cycling thru so many types of oil, fuel treatments, belts and filters it makes my head spin! smile