• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Baseball?

BEEFEATER

Baseball is by far my favorite sport to play and watch, but in the last 2 years I seriously can't even recall who won the world series off the top of my head. When my team sucks, the entire sport sucks.

BEEF is right, PIGSKIN SEASON BABAY!

Baseball is by far my favorite sport to play and watch, but in the last 2 years I seriously can't even recall who won the world series off the top of my head. When my team sucks, the entire sport sucks.

BEEF is right, PIGSKIN SEASON BABAY!

for sure

MLB really really needs to cut 30-40 games out of the season. Its way too long. No one cares. What are people gonna watch, Florida v. LSU or baseball? Its not contest. If the baseball playoffs were during Sept when Flrida is playing Midvale school for the Gifted then baseball looks a lot better.

NFL needs to cut all their games out of their season.

Jeezus christ what a boring sport, and that's coming from someone who likes baseball wink

I'm lucky cuz even though the Astros and Twins are my #1 favorite teams for NL/AL (I must be cursed), the Cardinals and Rangers are my #2 picks. Playing quite well the past decade with very regular of postseason appearances, even very regular world series appearances, and a couple WS wins as well.