• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
NoWiser

Wolf Lottery Results are up

I got one, too. I guess I know what I'll be doing during Christmas Break...unless the quota is filled by then.

So, far 3 of us have checked results...two for hunting and me for trapping and no-go for any of us...Will just have to try and buy an unsold, if there are folks who don't purchase thier license by the deadlines.

Have they drawn for all seasons? I checked mine and it said were sorry, your number wasn'nt drawn. Checked my sons who applied for second season and it said his number was not found in database. Had reciept that he applied for second season and paid his 4 bucks.

None in our group, but this year so far we are seening way more deer and not one Wolf track yet! So it maybe not be the best time to knock one down in our area anyway right now!