• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Over under for snowfall this yea

openorice

I bought a new sled last year and other than two weekends up on the North Shore it sat on the trailer on my snowless yard. Just curious, who thinks we will get more than 18" of snow this year?

I think with the dry weather down in your part of the state so far this year, you said the two words you will need to know.

Trail-North shore. Other then a few lake rides last winter the North shore is the only good riding I had as well! frown

I'm thinking with as dry as we are and the fact that I purchased a new snowblower.....we are in for another lack luster winter. Guessing the yamaha will sit most of the year, and my daughter will constantly bug me as to why we can't go out on a sled ride.

BUT....here's the kicker....

If the above holds true.....about the time my family moves out of the state.....MN will probably get dumped on and it will be great riding.

Hopefully I get to enjoy a little white in MN!

Steve

The weather channel talks about el nino and the lack there of. But, there is a pacific warming that will bring us "much warmer temps" through december. January is (from what I see as far as the jet steam) going to be much colder....Ugg. Sounds like another winter in MN.