• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thermal or no thermal?

Stick in Mud

I have use the Otter pole systems and they cannot hold a candle to the ease of the Canvas Craft poles.

Not buying this. Sorry, I have used every pole system out there and Otter wins hands down with their new poles. Not even close. You can certainly contend that the norpac used in Canvas Craft is better than otter, but pole system not by a longshot.

Not buying this. Sorry, I have used every pole system out there and Otter wins hands down with their new poles. Not even close. You can certainly contend that the norpac used in Canvas Craft is better than otter, but pole system not by a longshot.

Otter poles might look pretty, but there is no way the Canvas Craft poles will bind up too much gap. They work great. I had the older square otter poles it would bind up everytime.

Otter poles might look pretty, but there is no way the Canvas Craft poles will bind up too much gap. They work great. I had the older square otter poles it would bind up everytime.

Key is "older" otter poles. These were changed at the same time they came out with the ice camo shelters. These new poles will not bind. The poles are much different in size.

I personally own an older otter with the old square poles and agree, they do bind. The new ones do not.