• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Couple of questions

GFNER

I'm shooting a Diamond Air Raid that goes to 60# I currently have it set at 55# The dealer told me cranked at 60# I should only need one pin out to 30 yards, right now I have a 1 foot drop from 10yds to 20yds. How much difference in performance should I expect if I crank it up to 60#? (so far very disappointed in this bow)Also what do you guys use if anything to cover your breath. Little talked about subject it seems. Thanks!

I do not know why you would have a ft drop from 10-20 yards.

Are you sure everything is set up correctly?

From the reviews I read online about this bow, there has to be an issue with yours.

Some said it shot great groups out to 40 yards with very little drop.

Did you purchase this bow brand new? Do you have the correct length arrows for it?

I would take it back to the dealer you purchased it from and have them make sure it is set up correctly and have them shoot the bow.

right now I have a 1 foot drop from 10yds to 20yds.

Somethng sounds seriously wrong here, have someone look at it asap! Even have a friend with even a little archery expirience shoot it and watch you shoot it. They might be able to point you in the right direction, if not take it to another archery shop if you can't get help from the guy who sold it to you.

Maybe a cam timing issue... Not familiar with this bow though. Check for timing by seeing if the draw stops contact the cable at the same time... or if you have timing dots on the cam... Although not likely, check for fletching contact with the riser. I would also crank both limbs down all the way and back off equally to make sure they are set uniform.

There are other things to do, but this is a start...

Is this shooting field tips or broadheads?

My dealer told me the same thing with mine,(Bowtech). I tried it and it was good, little to no change at all useing the 20 yard pin at 10, 20, and 30 yards. I agree with the others, take it in and see what he has to say!!