• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gear list? Who has one?

Don't forget the hunting reg's! Don't want to confuse anybody so you better have them with you in case the "Gustoppo" asks questions about what you are doing! grin

I have an uploaded list on my phone of all the CO's in the state, which area of the state they cover, and how each will inturpret each law. Its about 189 pages long! Only took about 2 years to compile. Hopefully all are still working and working the same area or I'm screwed!

Don't know how I forgot to mention that grin

Tape and gauze for cuts and what not. Got my thumb good when I was loading an a5 last weekend and hit the button before I cleared my hand away from the inside of the gun. Bled like a stuck pig. And a multi tool. Buddie jammed up his Winchester pump shooting wet rusty shells from last year! I used a key and a buck knife to tear it apart three times unjam it and kinda clean it. It was actually pretty comical because every third shell or so wouldn't totally ignite and the shot would barely make it out of the blind and into the water. Man we would laugh til it hurt. The cheap sob.

Important: Gun Shells License

Obvious: clothing

Nice to have: bottle of water/Diet Coke/Snickers bar

Should have: Leatherman

NECESSARY - ziplock with roll of TP in it smile

good luck all, I am actually going to bow hunt this weekend as have a couple big ducking trips ahead, and I am still on the "traditional opener" timescale.

My list:

Duck Hunting list

Hunting

- Gun/plug/shells

- Hunting knife

- License

- Duck calls

- decoys

Clothes

- Camo coat/hat/gloves

- Hunting vest

- long underwear

- neck gaiter

- Raincoat

- rubber decoy gloves

- chest waders

- hunting boots/tennis shoes/wool socks

Food and utensils

- Dutch oven/spoon

- Serving spoon

- paper plates/bowls

- paper towels

- plastic silverware

- onion/carrots/potatoes

- mushrooms

- salt and pepper

- coffee and coffee pot

- water jug/ice cream buckets

Misc

- head lamp/spare flashlight

- life vest

- dog/dog food/leash/rocks

- Sleeping bag/pillow ****

- camp chair**

- coolly cup

Well Saturday morning I forgot to check my list as I left the house as I discovered I left my waders, coat, and calls in my sons house!

I didn't notice this until we were at the boat landing and too far from going back to get them. had to hunt in my tennis shoes! DOH! sick

Important: Gun Shells License

Obvious: clothing

Nice to have: bottle of water/Diet Coke/Snickers bar

Should have: Leatherman

NECESSARY - ziplock with roll of TP in it smile

good luck all, I am actually going to bow hunt this weekend as have a couple big ducking trips ahead, and I am still on the "traditional opener" timescale.

TP??

I perfer a good cattail stalk flossing. It's "green" and keeps me light on my toes as I don't have to pack it in.

Oh man.... talk like that belong down south shocked

ha! wink

Yea the humor went a little south there.

I actually like to bring flushable wipes these days. They wipe off the face paint at the end of the day, are compact so don't take up much room and take care of "cleaning up" when nature calls.