• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Should be good guys, drought, forcing them into available water, buddies called and I asked about the Johnson pothole, they do well there often, too bad it's 186 miles away for me, they said it was bone dry! I'm actually going out guys believe it or not to a farm I used to hunt in 1978 and 79. Even if it stinks, the memories of thousands of mallards and woodies will come back to me so it's a win win regardless ! Only difference is I will carry a 12 gauge pump instead of a single shot 20 gauge, good luck and hunt safely everybody !

Better to have someone there early than what happened to us on a small portage in rice lake. About 2 minutes after shooting time 2 guys showed up at the lake and started setting up between me and my buddy. to top it off after an hour they went out and started shooting at ducks in the rice while more birds were flying over head.