• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN on the map early...

sticknstring

what's with the missing notch on the trail cam photo? was it eating something it wasn't supposed to be eating?

Amazing buck wow!!! Congratulations on that trophy!! That's a outdoor news big buck contest winner foreshure. Was it fair chase? I'm curious also as to what is up with the first picture of it on trail cam

why isn't there a real store on this kill?

all i read on here is story from this hunter to this hunter.

why doesn't the hunter that kill this buck come on here and share his

his side of the story?

i'm not trying to hate on this, i just want to know the truth.

congrats on the kill if it's true for 2012!

It is true, there is more info about it in the trail cam photos thread under deer hunting. The guys name is given. I don't think the shooter is a poster on this forum, so getting him to give the story probably will not happen. However, It is a real deer from 2012, shot opening weekend, in SEMN. I completely trust the original poster of the pic that it is legitimate.

fiong. You have to understand, of the literally millions of hunters and fishermen out there, a very, very small percentage ever post or belong to FM.

A 43 yd. shot! Geez, he's a GOOD shot! Don't think I'd a been able to hold still enough to shoot that bull at 5 yards! smile

Sure is a beautiful non-typical. Nice symmetry, with so much extra tine.

My guess that the hunter has sold the story to one of the magazines. If i shot that deer the first thing i would have done is tag it and call a photo pro also. Good job. I heard a story around se mn about a deer the same size. Dont know if its the same or not. Im glad to hear a good outcome instead of a poaching story like the past few.