• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nice Treat

Comit 2

The other day I was at the river fishing. Well the fishing was slow just small cats and Sheepshead. So I packed up my gear and went for a walk.

I heard some Crows making a racket so I stopped and watched. There were a few Crows in the area but 2 were in a tree with a young Sharp-shinned hawk. The two Crows would work there way in to the Hawk, then the Hawk would let out a kik-kik-kik-kik and move at the nearest Crow. They would fly out with the Hawk in close pursuit. The hawk would make a move at the crow but the Crow would just move and the Hawk would over shoot and the Crow would chase the Hawk back to a tree 80 feet away from the first tree. Then it would repeat but back to the first tree. This went on for a good 10 minutes. One time the Hawk flew away after missing a Crow but the Crows came back to the tree, When the Hawk noticed the Crows had done this the Hawk returned. The hawk was just to fast for the Crows and the Crows were just to smart for the Hawk.

In the end the Crows got tired of playing with the Hawk and flew off to join the others that left 5 min before. The Hawk was close behind.

All I could think of afterwords was "Son, I say son, you got it all wrong! I'm not a chicken. (Fog Horn Leg Horn)