• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012 SD 600 ace Renegade hold over?

Dahitman44

myu local dealer is trying to talk me into the 4-stroke 600 ace Renegade for my wife. Sure it gets great milage, but I have read mixed reviews. right now she has a 7u00 xpsc and she loves it but it is heavy ... and studded. I am getting tired of both lol!

so -- he is offering $3500 for the 05 700 w rev and elct. start. onloy 1600 miles and is perfect.

Is the 600 4-stroke quick enough? I know it is not FAST -- and that is fine cuz we trail ride with the kids.

thought?

Anyone rode one of these?

I have not ridden it but everything I have read from those that have compare it to the 550 Fan motor that Ski-Doo has had for years. I had a 550 fan in the Rev platform and was pretty quick up to 30-40 mph but drops off after that. The ACE should be a great trail sled.