• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Richmond

tunrevir

Just letting those of you who have DJ going, he will crash out, Kyle Busch will succumb to mechanical issues and Bowyer will be caughtup in a late race crash. Hornish will drive himself out of contention and blow a tire and hit the wall. Why do I say this? Seems like that is about what happens to my picks lately:) Good luck one and all, and if I get this right then please send me money for Vegas to pick teams in fooball that have no chance grin

Tunrevir~

Good luck PB! Seems like when I PICK A "SURETHING" IT IS ANYTHING BUT THAT. gONNA BE A GOOD RACE THOUGH AD i'M HOPING THAT gORDO CAN RACE HIS WAY IN(MY LITLE GUY, LOVES GORDO!Tunrevir~( sorry for the shouting, to lazy to undo the caps and retype:)

I am really thinking that Kyle wants to get fired from JGR. Immediately after the race the Coach Joe Gibbs himself leans into the car to tell Kyle to handle it the right way. Kyle exits the car and takes off walking away and when a camera crew finally catches up with Kyle he says there is no right way to handle a situation like this. Wrong answer Kyle, man up and accept responcibilty for you and the team.

as i said in harvey's thread

i'm not sure how you can blame it all on kyle

you need cars that are fast

he walked away i dont blame him its hard to lose

theres been races where the 14 hasnt been availalbe after the race this yr

not sure did they talk to newman last night or lagano..the99 after the race......they didnt even talk to the 55 after finishing 3rd

i think kyle was the only non chase driver to be interveiwed

i think a new crew will in the making for the 18 he didnt have good cars all year 3 motors in row go i dont think that is his fault

you need cars that are fast

What do you mean?? All we've heard the past five years is that Candyland is the best driver out there. Are you saying that isn't true?

*gasp!*

smirk

as i said in harvey's thread

Even after a loss such as Kyle experienced last night he should still act professional. Especially when the Owner of the team asked him to handle it the right way. Telling the reporter and the public that there isn't a right way to handle the situation not only put Kyle in a very poor light but Joe Gibbs himself. I don't know too many bosses that would take that kind of dump from an employee.

I just got done watching the recorded race - too tired to watch last night...

I had a good time with it. The only thing that would have been better is if Tony could have had the opportunity to let Ryan pass him for the win. That would've been sweet! grin

Watching Gordo do the damage he did was impressive. The man was on a mission and he rebounded from a poor position earlier to get the job done. That's the example of sticktoittiveness that Kyle should remember when his world is crashing down around him. Yah, it's this race and yah, it's the chase but have at least a little respect for the man that kept your sponsors with you and your butt in a car on a first rate team for crying out loud.

I wonder how dis-respected Joe felt when Kyle wouldn't even make eye contact with him prior to shoving himself out of the car into Joe's face? Unfortunately it's those "Gee wizz" moments that he's more famous for than his talent as a wheel man.

you know it's easy to type a few lines saying kyle shoulda done this or that

but you are not in the premier racing sereis in these GREAT UNITED STATES...these guys are under losts of pressure and maybe more so now than yrs past with $$$$ and you REALLY dont know how you would handle it in the same situation

its kinda the same with JR when he gets out of the car has 5 mics stuck in his face he is at loss for words and is about the worse interveiw next to m martin who always says i'm just greatful to be driving this car kyles alittle more intense than some...example might be last or the week before i guess tony says he will wreck the 17 every chance he gets buts thats ok cuz he's a champion remember where and how he stared

punch reporters as i remeber also a great driver maybe one of the very best

Greg, I do agree with you ....to a point. But, when you have the opportunity to make millions of dollars a year, doing something you love, that does not involve asking if you want that super sized; you simply have to play the game a little better. Would think watching big brother slug it out in a C ride would be learning lesson enough.......apparently not.

Greg, I do agree with you ....to a point. But, when you have the opportunity to make millions of dollars a year, doing something you love, that does not involve asking if you want that super sized; you simply have to play the game a little better. Would think watching big brother slug it out in a C ride would be learning lesson enough.......apparently not.

Well said.

Sifty

John Force said it best yesterday at the NHRA race. Hw said "one has to learn how to lose before you can learn how to win".

Odds are, Kyle will be in the same position as his brother if he does not change his ways. I do believe JGR only keeps Kyle around as he has so much talent or so people say. But, talent alone will not keep him in a team car for long.

One has to believe JG is getting tired of Kyle's antics.