• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Golden Gophers

JBMasterAngler

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill has another seizure! This one occurred at halftime. I don't know, I really think for his family's sake he's gonna have to be let go. He's had 3 seizures now either during or immediately after a game in the past 2 seasons. We can't be having him die on the sidelines.

Kill's seizures, the $800,000, and the AJ Barker situation. It should be a good recruiting year.

When you see pictures of Kill; it often appears to me like he is a guy that could have the big one at any moment. I hate to think what would happen if he was coaching a game that really did matter.

Just another loser gopher coach (besides tubby)who can't win a game they should and can't keep there top players.

Every team member interviewed about Barker has said that Kill ripped them a new one (not penn state style) at some point. Maybe try hiring a coach whose not a loud mouth a hole. Just a little to high strung for his team's and his own good. 3 seizures and your out, go hire another failure.

Kill's seizures, the $800,000, and the AJ Barker situation. It should be a good recruiting year.

Yeah but they're going to a meaningless bowl game and apparently that's the benchmark for a good year. Blue chip players will be beating a path to the Gopher's door after they get that invite to the Our Family Bag of Frozen Peas and Carrots Bowl. crazy

So coaches shouldn't be allowed to yell at their players? Sure, nobody likes to be yelled at, and it's even normal to hate your coach at times, but that comes with being a football player. Kill the coach is a good fit for the gophers, unfortunately he's becoming a health liability frown

Every time they show Kill along the sidelines during a game it just looks like he doesn't have what it takes. I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason I just want to punk him when they show him on TV. It's too bad for his health issues, but I think he's gotta go. As an earlier poster mentioned, that will hurt recruiting better football players.

I understand he worked his hinder off to get where he was. He needs to realize the team and the University owe him NOTHING!!!!

Good chance he'll never get a scholorship playing for another team. No one wants a quitting cry-baby.

He blew any chance of getting to the NFL. No one wants a millionare quitting cry-baby.

See ya later ya big baby.

I disagree with this. If a player has earned a starting position on a Big 10 football team they have EARNED their scholarship. Either give it to him before Fall semester or make it clear it will be taken care of before Winter semester. Neither happened...and that's what started all the bitterness in the 1st place.

I disagree with this. If a player has earned a starting position on a Big 10 football team they have EARNED their scholarship. Either give it to him before Fall semester or make it clear it will be taken care of before Winter semester. Neither happened...and that's what started all the bitterness in the 1st place.

I can only speculate that the U had a good reason for not offering him a scholarship. Maybe it's because he is nuts?

I've got a pool of money set aside to watch the Gophers play in a bowl game some day. But after spending my hard-earned dollars in 2000 to see them blow a 24-0 lead to NC State in the Micron PC bowl, I'm not going again until it's a decent bowl and a better team. I give them money for season tickets each season, but won't be supporting their bowl aspirations until they've restored my trust!