• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yetti owners

slammer

Yeti is only worth 7 pts in normal scrabble. ;P

I think some of the older models had consendation issues with the screws on the interior siding but they may have that fixed. I'm starting to think that it doesn't really matter what kind you get; what matters is if it makes you happy. Ask around if you should buy a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge pickup and you'll get a variety of valid (and conflicting) answers. In the end you still have a pickup. Have fun doing the research and even more on the ice with whatever you go with!

Any details as to how they fixed the condensation issue? I want to make sure I don't have the same problem with my house.

I know they also had a recall for the pulley system, with a wider pulley being the fix for a jumping cable. I think the replacement was outlined in a post somewhere on here.

Overall the Yetti looks to be a quality product. I really like how they link together the walls on the trailer frame, and the roof on the walls. Makes everything really solid.

I have a 2010 6.5x16 and love it. I haven't noticed any condensation problems. The pulley set up they have sucks, but I got the update and need to put it on to see if it is better. Other then the pulley issue, the only thing I see that lacks is the door. Can see when it is sunny out that there isn't much insulation in it.

I have the 6.5 x 12 and I really like it. I too have the pulley problem but they are supposed to send me the replacements. I like the fact that it is a lot lighter, I finished the inside of it myself and it was quite an experience, but I am totally happy with the finished interior.