• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cooking Forum GTG canceled

Sorry everyone, due to people canceling the GTG is canceled. Maby it was just a bad date and i take full responsibility for that. i had to make a date so things can get organized. i fully understand that there are still a lot of things going on. i think like some have mentioned that a spring GTG would have more people showing up. prior to that i'll be cooking sausage and krout at the Grindstone GTG this winter so come on out if you can. all you can eat. good luck.

i guess anytime is a good time realy but spring the temp is more favorable. i think every ice fishing GTG has some kind of cooking going on as well. i know the Grindstone one has. last year we shared different things to eat. not to the degree that a cooking forum GTG would have but a great way to meet fellow FM'rs. i'm looking forward to having one and meeting some of you on this forum. good luck.