• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well I bought the Farm...................

I purchased a 320 acre farm in West Central Wisconsin.

I am pumped for Deer season.

Finally have a place of my own.

After hunting for the last 8 years in WI at my in laws I now have a place all to myself.

I have 154 acres of fantastic ridges, ravines and woods. Lots of thick nasty cover for deer along with 166 acres of tillable land that is currently rented for crops by another farmer. So I have the land I want and I have guarantee rental income for the next 2 years on the tillable.

My father in law past away unexpectedly at the end of May and My Mother In Law and my Wife decided to use some of the life insurance money for something good and that will allow us to remember my Father In Law every time we are on the property.

We close on the Property on Tuesday...................so excited!

What a nice legacy. I'd bet your father-in-law would greatly approve.

I drive thru that area of Wisconsin frequently. Truly some of the most beautiful country in all of the northern tier of the US. With half tillable acreage you'll have hunting opportunities for various species. Obviously deer, likely bear, perhaps turkey, grouse, I've even heard there may be a few wild hogs in that country!

Pretty piece of ground. Be a good steward of your land, and enjoy!

As was said, that's a great way to remember your father-in-law. I hope you all have many hours of great times (hunting or not) there, and that you can keep good memories of him in mind as you do so.

One of the cabins near my grandfather's farm is named The Pearl for the family matriarch. Maybe you can all come up with some fitting tribute to memorialize your father-in-law.