• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake of the Ozarks Summer of 2013

Looking at a possible family reunion type thing down there next summer. No dates yet. Wife's family, so I will be fishing the vast majority of time.

Looking for a place that has cabins rather than the hotel looking things. We prefer "Mom and Pop" type places if possible. At this stage, we are just looking so price ranges don't matter. We can eliminate places later on. Will consider hotel/condo type places if we have to.

Would like dock space with power for my 1750 Fish Hawk. Not thrilled about making a 20-30 mile run one-way for fish but can if need be. Would prefer LMB and SMB areas but I guess anything beats incessant in-lawing.

Thanks guys.

My family did a reunion type thing this summer on Tablerock lake near Branson. The two aren't close to each other but if the location isn't set in stone maybe you'd rather go there. It was within a half hour of Branson which was nice to run to the store or catch a show. The resort was called Lakeside Resort and it had all you're looking for. I didn't do any fishing with two young kids along but I know the fishing is supposed to be excellent. Went were there the end of July and would definitely do it again. If you'd like more information let me know.