• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Taking a survey about Tube TV's

The wife and I are having a disagreement on whether it is a waste of time trying to sell or even give away some tube TV's.

We have a 27" and a 36" in the basement that she was saving for a garage sale but I dont think that anyone will buy a tube TV anymore.

The 27" is maybe 15 years old or more and the 36" is a panasonic that has 720P resolution but is 9 years old and weighs about 100 lbs.

Does anyone think some one will want one of these even for free?

I'm thinking to just take them to the recycler.

Thoughts?

I'd be interested in the 36" CRT if you were essentially giving it away or inexpensive and I had a opportunity to pick it up sometime.

I think they would sell at a garage sale as long as they're working. Even if the price was minimal it would be better than paying the recycler to take them and hauling 'em there.

I'll have to see what she had in mind for that one.

I was just trying to avoid moving them into storage and then moving them in to the new house before we can have the garage sale. That big one is just so heavy and awkward to handle.

I know BB will take the 27" for free, but they only take up to 32" there.

what part of the state are you in? Send me a PM with your email and i'll send you a picture of it.

It worked fine when we had it in our living room, but in 08 I bought our first flat screen and replaced it.