• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Man Hit By Car While Imitating Bigfoot

A man was struck and killed by two cars in Montana while wearing a ghillie suit in an attempt to create news of a Bigfoot sighting: http://news.yahoo.com/man-killed-while-trying-create-bigfoot-sighting-011359520.html

Besides the obvious Darwin Award winner angle, the number of humans having been hit by a vehicle while imitating a sasquatch (one) is now higher than the number of actual sasquatches who have been hit by a vehicle (zero).

This, BTW, is why I do not believe Bigfoot/sasquatch is real: if there were a population of giant primates wondering around the Pacific Northwest at some point one would get hit by a truck, struck by lightning, die of old age, drown in a flash flood, or otherwise end up dead and leave a corpse--heck, a single bone or tooth--as proof that they exist.

You know the sad part of this, other than the hammered man who got killed, is that he was dumb enough to jump out in front of a car and it happened to to be a 15 and a 17 year old girl driving the cars. Can you imagine what they are thinking? Can you imagine what his silly-me move did to those girls. Sorry if I offend somebody but if you make your own bed, you lie in it.