• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

anyone ever had goose sticks made

We always drop our geese off at Gourmet Game Processing in Dilworth on our way back from ND. Have all the breasts made into sticks and jerky and it tastes great. We pick it up on our return trip for the second 7 day period. He is also very reasonably priced.

I pretty much make sticks out of most of my geese. Where I take them they mix it with a little hamburger. Usually I bring in 12-15lbs of goose and have them throw in 4-5lbs of burger. Turns out pretty good. Going to try the Cheddar ones this year. If I get any geese that is.

We made 30lbs of sticks after we got back from a sask. hunt 2 years ago. They were fantastic, we had the processor mix some cheese in the meat and it will definitely be something we do again the next time we have sticks made.

Walked out of Von Hansons last year with I believe 6 grocery bags of sticks. Cheddar cheese with cayenne has been the blend they have come up with for us. Mix of duck, goose, pheasant and sky carp with a good dose of mix. Cheddar were too bland and their jalapeno cheese too unpredictable.