• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Marcum clothing

JSK76

Left my Marcum sweatshirt in the boat locker and mouse turned it into a home for her and hear 3 pink hairless baby's. Went to Marcums site to order a new one and can't find any of thier clothing now that Rapla is selling thier product. If I use the search bar it just comes up with Rapla clothing.

Go to Google and type in MARCUM HOODIE, a few results pop up from the marcum HSOforum. Not a whole lot of sizes and I have no idea if it still works but it just looks like the old web pages don't get linked to anymore through Rapala.

Im sure there will be hoodies and clothing available. Every year they re-up with more and new in the fall. Some years they are gone by the new year other times they last till spring.

I'd call them direct. Most companies web-sites seem to be in limbo this time of year from what I see...

don't bother ordering anythting from their old site. Those are the results popping up on google. Spoke with chris this week, as I wanted a red hoodie. They have limited stock of the old grey hoodies, that's it. He did say he hopes there is new clothing this year, but nothing concrete.