• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

looking to fish & tell some fishing stories in or around kansas city mo

I'm in kansas city mo looks like I'll be here 2 or 3 weeks helping my dad get out of icu. I would like to go out fishing one day this coming week to relax. I would like to go out with one of you guys & we can split your expenses. I can't leave the hospital till 10 am & need to be back by 9 pm. If anyone has an extra sport on there boat I'm an experienced fisherman & fish once 2 twice a well back home in Florida.

Thank you

Wish I could help you but boat is in the shop and grandchild is feeling ill so I am helping babysit. crazy

Should be lots of good fishing behind wing/trail dikes. A little search should turn up some bait/fishing shops in town to give you better details as I don't fish down there.

Hope dad gets well soon.

Thank you Finns hope your grandchild feels Better

I went to Minnesota bait & tackle yesterday I got some guide info but it was to expensive decided to by a cheap but decent rod that I can leave here & a good reel I'll take back home with me. They gave me directions to Lewis & Clark park on the river. I managed to get an hour in fished for carp no bites but I had a great time & relaxed a little.