• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Old Doc Watson is going to be able to cure me!

I've been feeling a little out of sort the last few days so I made an appointment with the family doctor. Now old Doc Watson knew me since I was knee high to a 9mm. So today me and the wife went to the clinic. Doc does his normal look over and then sits down. He looks me in the eye and says "glock seems like you get this problem every year about now." I look down and whisper "yes sir."

He then says "tell me how it happened this time." I begin to tell him that it started abou a week ago when me and the million dollar mutt were out back in the garden picking the harvest when we noticed a nice flock of geese landing out in the pond on the back forty. The next morning the mutt and I decided to walk down to the pond to have a look for ourselves."

"I've heard enough" said Doc. With that he stood up and walkd into his office. He opened his bottom desk drawer and took out a small paper sack and came back to us. He told me that there wasn't nothing he could do for me right now. I looked down and the wife yelled "dibs for his 870!" Doc then handed me the small paper sack and said to take 3 of these in 8 days. A hundred things went through my mind as we walked out to the truck. I looked at the prescription on the sack that doc gave me. It only said that I was suffering from "swampagooseinish" Now never in my 3rd grade education had I ever heard of this and tears begin to welt. No longer being able to wait I looked in the sack. Inside were three shiny 3 /12" goose loads. I looked back at doc's office and saw him looking out the window. I smiled at him and said "thanks doc."

My only hope is this dang stuff isn't contagious