• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Early Season is ALMOST Here!!

Well with Early Season Goose in MN a week and a half away, who's excited?!? Blinds mudded/sprayed, decoys bought and Crew set?

Looks like I'll be hunting in a pasture field with a couple ponds in them on FAIRWAY grass, so cover is limited!!My blinds are still suffering from the pain of snow goose hunting this spring, but at least I dont have corn kernals germinating in them like last year grin

Any new items you purchased that you think may be a "game changer" for you this season?

Have all the gear ready but there isn't any new game changers besides repainting some floaters and adding some big al silo's. Already have to much gear to buy new stuff without selling some of the old gear.

Made some homemade duck wobbler decoys by cutting the top off some floaters and putting a wobbling ball inside. Those will have to wait though. But I'm excited to try them.

I painted some old plastic decoys ducks and geese, shells and some older decoys.

Still have yet to get a layout blind and some bigfoots. Those are next on the list.

Also have some new extended chokes on the way and hope to pattern them Saturday.