• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ok, wat did we forget to bring

Boar

Its always something, an for me it was CAMERAS! hOW COULD I FOR GET TWO OUTA THREE CAMERAS! I couldnt believe it just blew me away, he they sit on the table right where I left them. Wat you guys forget. one time I forgot bait to.

Went to Camp Crook SD once to archery hunt antelope...left my arrows in Waskish MN. Went to Rapid City to get arrows returned to Camp Crook and then realized my tag was in the gear bag with the arrows.

Today I had to go back home to get chainsaw gas.

Johhny you could have gotten a candy stripe tag from a local game warden if they were convinced you had a tag.

I didn't forget anything. But I will say that the green death stinks. I wouldn't say smells good but it is strong. Next time I will try to dillute it even more.

Like Ive said, put aabout a shot or two in 3-4 gal. of grease. try five. mine seems to be smelling just right. Forgot my restration sign today for my 3rd site, but no bigggie, go to where i wanted to be set up an low an behold someone had a bait in there, no sign or stand just bait, test bait I assume. So i wen walking around figured i look for a new area even tho he might be back but wat the heck i rgisterd with the DNR so Im good tobe there, got about half mile further away an pike an area to goin an low an be hold hers a ladder stand, not bait or sign just a stand, bow hunter I presume an not a legal one at that or bear hunter that hasent gotten all his stuff in yet. So I bailed, not gonna mess with it. no biggie, so Im down to two an thats fine.

I added some to my regular spray bottle as well as to the grease. The spray bottle was overwhelming and way to concentrated. I bet I put about a shot into that. If a little is good a lot must be better right? Apparently not.

Ahhh ok htere ya go, just like concentrated orange juice, ya gota diute it, I should have mentioned the high concentration of it, Wen I was telling how to use it I should have mentioned that it without diluteing with grease it'll smell to concentrated, just keep it in the grease an it'll be fine.

Well baited in my brand new white sneakers today cause i forgot the knee boots. I was keeping them clean til the last site and low and behold big gob of grease with smoke and all soaked my entire left foot.

Never fails, at least i'll know which sock goes on what foot from now on. LOL Im still amazed that my wife does not find humor as i do.

I forgot to bring my climbing sticks to check my camera on my first bait......... but it turns out it hasn't been touched yet so no biggy smile

I remembered to bring them for the second bait, which was hit and cleaned out. But I didn't have the camera in the right mode! No pics....Doh!!!!!!!!